When posting to this Web Site, these are the ground rules for communication.
2. Think twice before posting anything personal.
3. Do not engage in blog theft. The content on this site needs to remain on this site and the same applies to other Web Sites.
4. Avoid rudeness, ludeness, flaming, incivility, and slander.
5. Get express written permission to write about others.
6. Get express written permission to use others' pictures.
Helpful hint: Keeping the information content specific is helpful. Also writing content that your employer, mother, partner, child could read is a good rule of thumb.
The Web Master reserves the right to delete any blog message that does not comply with Webs.com and Web Site ground rules.